We’re looking for a self-starter to build marketing programs that help drive awareness of our products and attract the right kind of (awesome) clients.
- Reporting directly to the CMO, you’ll own the role of Marketing at Cerri.com
- You’ll work closely with the Customer Success, Sales and Product teams to align on and achieve company targets
- You’ll be razor focused on the success of Team Leaders within corporate environments, building indispensable tools and resources which help them achieve and exceed their goals
- You’ll develop and run marketing programs including (but definitely not limited to): Thought-leadership and content marketing, community building, lead generation, case studies, nurture campaigns, paid acquisition, co-marketing and funnel optimization
- You’ll own the full gamut of marketing, from audience building to acquisition
- You’ll be responsible for resourcing and scaling a team to meet the demands and targets of a quickly growing company
- You’ll build and protect the Cerri.com brand, voice and tone, and reputation as if it was your own
- You have 5+ yrs of inbound marketing experience; you understand the power of brand, content and community, powered by customer insights
- You have experience in SaaS or/and product marketing and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- You’re entrepreneurial; self-motivated, resourceful, you know when to (and not to) do something yourself, and you get the importance of fierce prioritization
- You’re data-driven, conversion focused, but you aren’t afraid to try new things
- You’re a strong writer and editor (superior proficiency in English a must)
- You have experience working with tools like email marketing & automation, CRMs and content management and doing things like data analysis and segmentations
- Some management experience is preferred but not a deal breaker for the right person
- *Serious bonus points* if you have SaaS software marketing experience and can get in the head of a team leader
We believe …
We look for a culture add, not a culture fit. We care about our people, we want you to be comfortable, learn and grow, and we make it a priority to make sure that happens:
First and foremost, by working with Cerri.com, you get to help bring something new into the world which helps Team Leaders to streamline collaboration, improve accountability, and improve team performance.
Your professional development matters:
- Get dedicated support from a marketing coach who’ll fast-track your onboarding and give you the tools you need to be successful.
- Have executive level visibility into how the company is run and performing (including revenue, and monthly ops reviews).
- Take part in monthly networking events….
- Attend industry conferences that are meaningful to you.
- There’s no glass ceiling, performers are rewarded and there’s lots of room for advancement.
If you’re driven, want to make a major impact on how people collaborate in the enterprise space and be part of building a world-class venture that will become indispensable to the way companies organize their information and collaborate on projects, we’d like to meet you.
Sound Like a Fit?
How to Apply
Fill out the form below and whether you’re a fit or not, you will hear back from someone within a few days.
1. What are you reading these days, who inspires you and why?
Provide 2-3 examples of thought-leaders, blogs or books that inspire you professionally.
2. Briefly describe a marketing campaign that you’re proud of
Tell us about the goals, the role you played, and what the outcome was. It’s ok if it failed!
3. Where can we find you online? Are you published?
Ex: Published articles, side projects, a personal website or blog, your Twitter and LinkedIn profiles.
4. Tell us a first-hand story of how you’ve experienced inefficiencies when collaborating on projects.
6. What excites you about working at Cerri.com?
Is there anything you’d like to add?
Upload your resume