Cerri.com is seeking a full-time dynamic and driven Account Executive with at least 2 years experience for its Montreal office.
We’ll be honest. We’re a lot more interested in how well you can create genuine connections with clients, than how methodical you are in your processes. And what we’re really looking for is someone who knows how to foster trust and build fruitful relationships. Your ability to engage people will be your greatest asset here – our product is pretty awesome, and isn’t a hard sell.
You’ll also be part of a creative Agile team, that combines the energetic buzz of a startup with the solid foundation of 20 years experience in the project management software space. Cerri.com prides itself on creating a culture of growth and learning for all its employees, with competitive pay, vacation time and benefits. We invite you to join us in what we believe will be the newest leading software for project teams.
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Identify, qualify, and coordinate sales opportunities
- Handle incoming free trial requests and sales emails
- Monitor chat tool and chat with prospects
- Interact with prospects via our product
- Develop a healthy pipeline with new leads and existing qualified opportunities
- Contact clients via phone and email – both cold and warm calls
- Book trainings and demos
- Perform trainings and demos
- Document all communications with clients and prospects in Salesforce
- Manage changes in web demo bookings
- Follow-up with prospects up to 5-6 times to book demos
- Balance follow-ups with contacting new clients
- Keep track of conversion rate: contacted clients vs demos booked and demos booked vs demos completed
- Meet or exceed assigned sales targets
- Manage post-sales on-boarding activities
- Provide marketing team with information on sales process and lead quality
- Provide feedback to sales management on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
- Identify sales support requirements and work with marketing to develop improved sales tools
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
- Sell to clients and keep them happy!
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years experience selling infrastructure or enterprise software solutions
- Talent for customer interaction and strong relationship building at both the project and executive level
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Self driven, motivated and results-oriented
- Need to be a hunter and closer
- Fluent in English and French
Cerri.com has offices in Switzerland, UK, USA and Canada, and a relatively small team of 50 specialized employees. We practice what we preach and foster a culture of collaboration in order to create leading class enterprise project management software.
With 20 years of experience with our flagship product, Genius Project, we strive for excellence in everything we do; from how we design our products to how we serve our customers.
Our promise is to enable you to do your best work and to position you for success. We look forward to meeting you!